Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reading Challenge is Called Off

So, I have not done my reading every day like I set out to do, but that's okay. Let me explain why.

The motivation behind the new challenge was to make myself more productive. The problem is this: I already read frequently, but I have fallen down on this lately, due to a number of other things popping up in my life (family, friends, a dinner party I just threw...stuff creeps up)

I realized last night that this challenge was not in the true spirit of this blog, or of the concept. It was a cop-out. I felt like I should have a new 30 day challenge, so I came up with an easy one. Since I already read frequently, 30 minutes a day would be easy. The purpose of the 30-day concept is to challenge yourself. So, with that all said:

I am cancelling the 30 day reading challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment