Thursday, June 5, 2008

New work on Webstore

Well I've begun working a little bit on the store again. I've got some down time since I just got my wisdom teeth out. I am working on creating product photos for the other glowing shot glasses (finally) and hope to have those finished soon. I've been neglecting the store I feel, and need to get going. I have some plans for the store this summer:

  • Get a real store up instead of just using ecrater
  • Get new product photos
  • Create pre-made magnets so people don't have to rely on doing their own designs
Those are my 3 main goals. I would also like to find some new products, but I'll be out of the country for a month, so I don't have a lot of time to work with it this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Great job on the website!
    Just to let you know, your link is listed in this book called "Been there, Should Have Done That."
    This is how I know about your website :)

    ReplyDelete